Břevnov is one of the more expensive parts of Prague located close to the city centre. It’s a quiet district with a small town feel, located right next to important historical monuments as well as large green areas suitable for walks and sports. The zoo in Prague – Troja and the large Stromovka park are both easily accessible by car.
Within walking distance of the studios, you can find the following:
– Břevnov Monastery with a traditional minibrewery – 15 minutes on foot, 3 minutes by tram
– Strahov Monastery with a traditional microbrewery – 7 minutes on foot
– Ladronka park – 10 minutes on foot, 5 minutes by tram
– Petřín – 10 minutes on foot
– Hvězda game preserve – 20 minutes on foot, 5 minutes by tram
– Strahov stadium – 10 minutes on foot